Afton Yaeger — Financial Planner, Investment Adviser Representative
Afton is a Southern Indiana native. She began her career with Martin Financial Group in 2010 and is responsible for new client development and assisting investors with a wide range of income and investment strategies. She specializes in working with seniors and families integrating their benefit & compensation plans into customized financial plans. She is currently pursuing her Certified Financial Planning accreditation.
- Indiana University – Kelley School of Business – BS Business
Licenses, Registrations & Certifications include:
- FINRA Series 7 – General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 66 – Combined State Law Exam
- Life, Health – Licensed Agent
- Long Term Care Insurance – Indiana Partnership Long Term Care Certified Agent
Afton and her husband are the proud parents of a son and daughter. Afton enjoys spending time together with her family and dogs. She is involved in the community and is a class member of Leadership Southern Indiana Class of 2016.