Ryan Eatherly has been with Martin Financial Group since 2004, dedicating his time and energy to educating his clients and helping them reach their financial goals. He has earned the designation CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner through the Certified Financial Board of Standards, Inc.
Ryan is a Co-Portfolio Manager and serves on the Investment Committee.
- University of Louisville – B.A. Economics
Licenses, Registrations & Certifications include:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law / Investment Adviser Representative
- CFP Board of Standards – CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner
- Life, Health – Licensed Agent
- Long Term Care Insurance – Indiana Partnership Long Term Care Certified Agent
Ryan and his wife live in Louisville with their son and dog. They enjoy spending time outdoors, and domestic and international travel. Ryan is actively involved in the community. He is an active member of the Financial Planning Association, past president of the Southern Indiana Estate Planning Council, a member of the University of Louisville Athletics Club, a former Carnegie Center Board Member, and a current member of the Louisville Rotary. He was also recognized on the Southern Indiana Business Source magazine “20 under 40” list in 2015.