Wes Martin has over 25 years of financial experience and has earned the designation of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner by the Certified Financial Board of Standard, Inc. He has served in a wide variety of roles in the financial services industry both in advisory and branch management. Wes holds numerous FINRA registrations and founded Martin Financial Group in 2001.
He provides tailored advice to help meet the financial goals for individuals, families, and businesses. He addresses the complex issues of tax, trusts, estate planning and the sale of businesses. He is also the Portfolio Manager for the “Diversified Multi-Strategy Portfolio” and Co-Portfolio Manager for the Solutions mutual fund wrap program offered by Martin Financial Group.
- University of Kentucky – B.S. Finance
B.S. Mining Engineering & Management
- American College – Chartered Financial Consultant
- Wharton School of Business – University of Pennsylvania – Certified Retirement Specialist
- American College – Accredited Estate Planner
Licenses, Registrations, & Certifications include:
- FINRA Series 7 – General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 6 – Investment Company Products & Variable Contracts Representative
- FINRA Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- FINRA Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law
- FINRA Series 24 – General Securities Principal
- CFP Board of Standards – CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner
- Life, Health, Property, Casualty – Licensed Agent
- Long Term Care Insurance – Indiana Partnership Long Term Care Certified Agent
Among other accomplishments, Wes is an active member of the Financial Planning Association, Past President of the Southern Indiana Estate Planning Council, and serves on the Investor Relations Board & Executive Committee for One Southern Indiana Chamber of Commerce. Wes and his wife Susie have five children and are members of Southeast Christian Church.